Tuesday 13 July 2010

New Nufc Blog!

Hey guys,
My name is Daniel Mein and I am 17 years old and live in Newcastle. I have made this blog I have a free summer before hopefully heading of to Uni in September. The blog will be about Newcastle United, as you can tell by the title of the blog.
In the blog I will post all things about NUFC, the football club that I love. There is no shortage of things to talk about with this football club and I will try my best to get my thoughts and opinions across in an entertaining way so you guys can enjoy reading my blog. I also hope it will provoke responses either agreeing with me or disagreeing with my opinions, which is what a blog is all about!
Anyways, that is what the blog will be about. Hope you guys can enjoy it and help me along as I've never done this kinda thing before.
Cheers, Daniel

3 comments:

  1. Good idea but the type font is terrible, makes it extremely hard to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. changed it mate, i hope it's better and easier to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    On fonts - there are only a handful work online which limits things. However I think the main problem is the contrast of white on black which is dazzling and makes reading any font difficult.

    The best way to counter this ic change the text colour to perhaps 'CCCCCC' or '999999' which are two different web safe 'light grey' shades. The dazzle will vanish and it wil be easy to read whichever font you use.

    PS: I know the black and white thing seems nice in theory, but are dealing with light here and not white on a shirt so you need to tone it down, currently it is like shining a torch into the reader's eyes.

    Just a thought! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete